Part-Time Accent Room Grill Cook
Performs the duties of part-time Accent Room Grill Cook in an efficient manner that meets the objectives of Ashland University and the needs of the general public.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working on grill and fryer, preparing food quickly as needed.
- Prepares foods following safe cooking practices for temperature and serving quality.
- Responsible for set-up and cleaning the grill, fryer and station.
- Perform other related duties when requested by management.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Previous food service required.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- Must be detail-oriented, reliable and a self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent stamina; bending and lifting are required along with standing for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of safe food handling practices and temperature and serving quality.
- Tolerance to extreme heat when working in and around a kitchen environment.
- Cleanliness and a neat appearance are required.
- Must have a good understanding of the job requirements, along with University goals, policies and procedures.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.