Part-Time Building Services - Ashland Theological Seminary
Ashland University has an immediate need for a part-time, first shift Building Services worker to perform basic custodial duties at the Ashland Theological Seminary.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and maintaining living facilities, restrooms, classrooms and offices.
- Replenishing soap and paper products.
- Removing trash and recycling from buildings while replacing liners in the trash and recycling containers.
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning floors and stairwells.
- Vacuuming and shampooing carpeted areas.
- Dusting furniture, washing walls and windows.
- Cleaning outside steps and entryways (may include snow removal from entryways).
- Moving heavy furniture, supplies and equipment.
- Reporting items in need of repair and ordering supplies.
- Performing related or special duties as assigned by a supervisor.
- High School Graduate or the equivalent.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, flexible and a team player.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation.
- Attention to detail is critical.
A complete position description is on file in Human Resources.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.