Part-Time Daily Special - Dining Services
Performs the duties of Part-Time P.M. Daily Special in an efficient manner that meets the objectives of Ashland University and the needs of student customers.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Student Dining Management team, performs the following duties which include:
- Assist in necessary set-up operations, including cleaning of beverage area and tables between meal periods, the set-up and serving of food from the Daily Special line.
- Responsible for food quality, quantity and temperature control of product served during the meal period.
- Clean-up of station after closing and the clean-up and sanitation of the beverage island at the end of the shift.
- Perform other related duties when requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude and be customer service oriented.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to function independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent stamina, bending, lifting as well as being on your feet for a long period of time.
- Tolerance to extreme heat in a restaurant environment.
- In addition, the candidate must have a good understanding of the job requirements, along with University goals, policies and procedures.
- Must work weekends as needed.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.