Part-Time Pizza Production/Server - Student Dining
Performs the duties of part-time Pizza Production/Server in an efficient manner that meets the objectives of Ashland University and the needs of the student customers. Employment requires ability to work any shifts as needed by supervisor.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upon arrival, checks with supervisor on duty for any additional instructions or information pertaining to meal period or additional pizza orders.
- Prepares pizza daily as reflected on daily production sheet.
- Communicates with cooks for set up requirements for the meal.
- Prepares breakout list for custodian or gathers ingredients from storeroom or freezer if necessary.
- Prepares, bakes, and cuts pizza as well as serve during meal hours; responsible for temperature and serving quality product from Pizza Station.
- Restocks, cleans station and all pizza equipment at the end of meal period.
- Completes daily production sheet in an accurate manner and drops it into file holder outside production office at the end of the shift.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Previous food service preferred but not mandatory.
- Customer service is a priority.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic personality in dealing with University faculty, staff and student customers.
- Must be detail-oriented, reliable and a self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent stamina; bending and lifting are required along with standing for long periods of time.
- Tolerance to extreme heat when working in and around a kitchen environment.
- Cleanliness and a neat appearance are required.
- Must have a good understanding of the job requirements, along with University goals, policies and procedures.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.