Part-Time Pre-Press Bindery
Ashland University (www.ashland.edu) invites applications for a part-time Pre-Press Bindery position. This position assists with the University's Print Shop daily responsibilities. The Pre-Press Bindery position reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital printing/copying
- Finishing of jobs
- Customer relations
- High school graduate or the equivalent.
- Ability to run digital copy/print machines.
- Knowledge on usage of the cutter, folder and stitcher.
- Paper knowledge including coated, uncoated and weight.
- Troubleshooting ability to get jobs produced.
- Customer interaction ability.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to understand AU brand standards/guidelines and can flag jobs not meeting the guidelines.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, flexible and a team player.
- Attention to detail is critical.
Please submit a cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three (3) references when applying. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.