Part-Time Production Support - Student Dining
The part-time Production Support position is responsible for posting meal entries, scheduling Catering and Kitchen employees and taking and entering meal pick up orders using the SabreTooth system. Distributes pick up orders to areas needed.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post meal entry; enters numbers from meals served and prepared into SabreTooth program.
- Back up for SabreTooth Administrator when on vacation.
- Takes and writes up all food pick up orders, team orders and student pick ups.
- Prepares weekly schedule for hourly kitchen staff (Catering and Student Dining) to meet the needs of the operation.
- Receives phone messages: TLC counts, record for Business Manager, employee call offs, etc.
- Finds replacements for call offs as needed.
- High School graduate or higher.
- Previous food service preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of basic computer and learning new programs.
- Computer and general office skills.
- Must be detail oriented, reliable, as well as a self-starter and work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work in a busy office environment.
Ashland University meets fully its obligation of nondiscrimination under federal and state laws and is actively committed to diversity in its workplace. Employment will require a criminal background check.