Only the first 500 applicants will be accepted.
Eligibility - Applicants to the Sixt Scholars Program Must:
- Be graduating high school seniors within the United States
- Plan to enroll in full time undergraduate study at an accredited two year or four year college or university for the entire 2014-15 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
Please go to https://www.scholarsapply.org/sixt/ to understand all steps required.
Required Documents - As part of your applicaiton, you must also mail the following documents to Scholarship Management Service by March 3, 2014.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not acceptable. Unofficial transcripts must contain your name, address, school name, grades and credit hours and term in which each courses was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form
- Copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page.
- NOTE: Your application is not complete until all materials are received at Scholarship Management Services at: Sixt Scholars Program, Scholarship Management Services, One Scholarship Way, Saint Peter, MN 56082