Eligibility and Guidelines
- Students receiving scholarship, grant or other benefits that cover 100% of tuition charges are not eligible for the Corporate Partners Scholarship nor are students receiving an Ashland University athletic scholarship or tuition waiver/exchange benefit.
- This scholarship form does not guarantee admission to Ashland University. Scholarship applicants must first apply and be accepted for admission. Applications for admission are available at www.ashland.edu/apply.
- Accepted students must comply with all policies of Ashland University.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for federal, state or institutional need-based financial aid by submitting a FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov. For more information, please visit the ﬁnancial aid website at www.ashland.edu/finaid.
- Two Scholarship Options:
- Qualified employees, their spouse and dependent children (as defined by the IRS), who are enrolled full-time and billed the comprehensive rate for tuition are eligible to receive a $500 per term (fall and spring only) scholarship, in addition to all other financial aid, while pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Qualified employees, their spouse and dependent children (as defined by the IRS) are eligible for a scholarship equal to 10% of tuition on graduate, post bachelors or undergraduate coursework when not billed the full-time comprehensive rate of tuition.
Please complete the following steps to verify eligibility
- Complete the Corporate Partners Scholarship Veriﬁcation Form each academic year. (Verification form for your employer is linked on their Corporate Partner landing page.)
- Submit copies of your two (2) most current pay stubs to verify current eligibility.
- Provide your Human Resources Professional contact information on the Verification Form and email the completed form by the tuition payment deadline to:
- You will be notiﬁed via financial aid award letter from Ashland University once your scholarship form has
5. If your student account is not paid in full by the published payment deadline, you will be subject to a late fee.