Photography Services at Ashland University
Welcome to Ashland University's EagleEye Photography where you can request photography services, view photo galleries and purchase images.
EagleEye Photography is the department responsible for providing professional–quality photographs of and for Ashland University in support of its strategic plan, communications and marketing efforts, and preservation of history. Our online Photo Store is a great way to preview and order photos from events and other photo sessions.
Our services are extended to the friends and family of Ashland University, and we welcome the opportunity to work with businesses and organizations in the regional area.
Spring Commencement 2017
- Our team of professional photographers will be photographing all graduates at the upcoming graduation ceremony on Saturday, May 6. We will have 2 photography stations set-up to capture graduates as they cross the stage to receive their diploma and exit the stage showcasing their diploma.
- Pre-Register to enter your email and up to 6 emails of loved ones who would like to share in your accomplishment by viewing and ordering your photos. Although it is not required, by submitting your information to us early, you will be contacted quickly as soon as the photos are posted online. Special discounts will be offered for a limited time to those who pre-register!
- Memories captured throughout the day will also be available to view and purchase. Feel free to ask one of our photographers to take your picture with family, friends and colleagues.
- Fall sports action photos are added to our sports and recreation gallery weekly. If you would like to request specific game day coverage or would like a particular athlete photographed contact us to schedule photography services.
Congratulations 2016 Winter Graduates! Graduation Photos Are Now Available Online
Pictures from the event have been posted. There are a variety of images documenting the monumental occasion, so several folders have been created within the gallery to help you navigate.
Visit our Photo Store and navigate to the Winter Graduation 2016 gallery to view and purchase pictures during the processional and conferring of degrees. Additional images capturing graduates with colleagues, friends and family members can be found in some of the other Winter Graduation 2016 folders. Graduation portraits taken during the Grad Fair are still available as well.
- GRAD FAIR PORTRAITS
- Spring graduates take a moment to stop in and get your picture taken in your cap and gown in a relaxed studio setting at the upcoming Grad Fair on Tuesday, March 29, from noon-5 p.m., in Eagles Landing in the Student Center. There is so much activity going on at graduation, this opportunity allows you to slow down, reflect on your achievement and express your happiness! No appointment required, first come first serve basis. No purchase necessary, photos will be available to view and purchase online.
A FEW HELPFUL TIPS TO REMEMBER:
- Stop by the Bookstore first to pick up your cap and gown
- Bring any cords and medallians you have earned
- Dress as you would for graduation. Although it's a medium shot from the waist up, it will look much nicer if you are wearing the proper attire
- Class of 2015 Spring Graduation Photos Available Online
Congratulations Spring Graduates! We are so proud of you! 2015 Spring Commencement Photos are now available to view and purchase!
Visit our Photo Store and locate the Graduation 2015 photo gallery to find your picture. Images from that day are divided up into several categories. For your convenience, the individual graduate photos are listed by their degrees and are sorted in alphabetical order in which they appeared in the program.