Returning Student Workers

Procedure to obtain an on-campus job for returning students

  1. Locate on-campus job

    Talk with your previous on-campus employer and find out if your job will be offered again in the upcoming academic year. If not, visit the CSO Employment Database to find an available job. Enter your seven-digit Ashland University student I.D. number as your user name and password.
  2. Get Work Authorization Form

    Federal work study-eligible students receive authorization paperwork in their campus mailbox when returning to campus. Regular student workers need to complete the Regular Student Employee Work Authorization Form.
  3. Return Completed Paperwork

    Bring your completed employment paperwork to the Human Resources Office in 106 Founders Hall.
  4. Get Paid!