Welcome to the Graduate, Online, and Adult Center for Academic Support. We are here to help you navigate your academic pathway as you pursue your degree or certificate. If you are enrolled in one of the following programs, please contact your Advisor to troubleshoot any questions or issues regarding support services, degree requirements, registration, or graduation.
College of Arts & Sciences:
- Master of Arts in Corporate and Strategic Communication Program
- Online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Program
- Online Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies Program
- Online Bachelor of Arts/ Science Multidisciplinary Program
- Online Associate of Arts in General Studies Program
- Online Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice Program
College of Nursing & Health Sciences:
- Master of Science in Applied Exercise Science
- School Nurse Program
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Online RN-BSN Program
College of Business & Economics:
- Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Online Associate of Arts in General Studies with a concentration in Business
If you are a current student and have questions regarding your academic program, please contact an Academic Advisor at 419-289-5081.
Catherine Williams, M.Ed.
|Jenna Long, M.Ed.
Senior Academic Advisor
Last Names F-Z
The mission of the Center for Academic Support- Graduate, Online & Adult is to assist students in the development of meaningful educational plans that are consistent with their needs, and abilities. Through academic advising, the student will become empowered to achieve their academic and career goals.
Need to schedule an appointment? Please contact Kayla Spade, Department Assistant at:
email@example.com or 419-289-5363