Collaborate Ultra is Ashland University's real-time web-conferencing tool. Every course in our Blackboard Learn system has this realtime collaborative space available for instructor and student use.
Collaborate Ultra has the following features:
- Communicate with up to 100 participants using video and audio and text chat. A telephone conference is available if you do not have the bandwidth or computer microphone.
- Interactive whiteboard for collaborative work
- Screen sharing for sharing files or your entire screen
- Breakout rooms for small-group work
- Polling and Surveys
- Recording capability for archiving of live sessions
Are you a participant in a Collaborate session? Click here for a student guide.
Instructors, click here for information about setting up your course for Collaborate Ultra.