Earn a high-quality education in less time, for less money.
Ashland University now offers a number of three-year degree programs, enabling some students to enter the workforce or pursue a graduate degree more quickly than they would with the traditional four-year degree, and making their college education more affordable.
The programs are based on the 120-credit hour graduation requirement. They consist of six semesters over three years during the typical fall and spring academic year and two separate years of summer sessions. This allows students to earn an undergraduate degree in three years or six semesters, instead of four years, and save close to $34,000 – the amount of one year’s tuition, room, board and fees.
Additionally, students who graduate from the three-year programs will be able to join the workforce one year earlier, earning an average income of $35,000 – for a total financial impact of nearly $70,000.
And because we have been ranked in the Top 200 National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, students can be sure that the education they receive in their three years here will still be one of the best their money can buy – even if they’re spending less of it.
Three-year degree programs include:
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish
- Bachelor of Arts in French
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, Academic Studies Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- Bachelor of Arts in Art
Dauch College of Business and Economics:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
For more information
Please contact the Office of Admissions at 419.289.5052 or firstname.lastname@example.org