Financial aid is awarded on a first come, fist-served basis. Please complete the following steps to receive your financial aid offer letter, please complete these steps:
- Apply for admission to Ashland University.
- Submit a 2022-2023 FAFSA beginning October 1 prior to the academic year you plan to enroll using Ashland University's school code (003012).
- Log in to Self-Service Financial Aid to review your financial aid offer. An email will be sent to the student when the offer letter is finalized and viewable in Self-Service. You can access your username on your admissions application portal and then visit Ashland University’s password tool to create your password. Once logged in to Self-Service, click on ‘Financial Aid’.Instructions on how to maneuver through Self-Service Financial Aid are provided under “Helpful Links” on the Self-Service Financial Aid home page.
- Complete loan processes for any loans included in your offer letter that you want to accept. If you would like to cancel or reduce any of your loans, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Federal Direct Loans on your offer letter will be processed unless you tell us otherwise.
- Financial aid information is communicated primarily to the student. Please check your Ashland University email account frequently for important information from the Financial Aid Office.
Tip: Keep all necessary financial aid documents online or in a location where you can easily access them whenever you need them.