Join the Ashland University Art + Design Department on February 29 for the 2020 college campus studio experience for current high school students with an interest in pursuing art.
Ashland University Center for the Arts from 9:30 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
Free to High School Students Lunch and art materials provided.
- Learn from experienced college instructors who are also working artists
- Meet other students with a serious interest in art
- Learn or finesse existing skills
- Investigate a new medium or area
- Experience a classroom studio work environment
- Have your questions answered about studying the visual arts in college.
- What do Ashland’s visual art graduates do after college?
APPLICATION DEADLINE February 7, 2020
Students may attend two workshops*:
- Digital Art & Graphic Design Painting
- Figure Drawing
For more information about the AU Art Department Campus Art Experience-
*Workshop availability based on student interests and class sizes.
Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 10:30am