Due to the COVID-19, this event is cancelled. School districts provided alternative ways to apply for positions that are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about your alternative options.
Education Expo is a job fair sponsored by the Career Centers of seven private universities/colleges in northwest Ohio. Ed Expo provides an opportunity for teacher candidates to meet with recruiters from school districts around the country.
Ashland University students and alumni who are licensed and eligible to teach in Fall 2020 are invited to attend. December 2019 graduates who will be eligible to teach upon graduation are also invited to attend, to discuss mid-year opportunities with attending school districts.
• 8:00 - 8:00 am: Student check-in begins. Contential breakfast available to students.
Students are encouraged to arrive before 10:15 am.
• 9:00 - 10:30 am: Open Fair - Teacher candidates visit school districts, provide resumes & schedule interviews
• 10:30 am - 12:00 pm : First Round of Interviews -- Recruiters select students during morning open fair and scheduled for half-hour interviews
• 12:00 - 1:00 pm: Lunch (Students responsible for own lunch arrangements)
• 1:00 - 3:00 pm: Second Round of Interviews (As applicable) -- Candidates may be selected during morning open fair & scheduled for half-hour interviews during the afternoon.
* Students responsible for their own transportation and lunch. Students must have an approved resume from the Career Services office. Please send your resume to email@example.com (Must send 48 business hours prior to event). Stop by the office to get copies of your resume printed on resume paper for FREE!
Students: Register by Wednesday, 3/25/2020.
(Click on image to view full size)