Education Expo is a job fair sponsored by the Career Centers of seven private universities/colleges in northwest Ohio. Ed Expo provides an opportunity for teacher candidates to meet with recruiters from school districts around the country.
Ashland University students and alumni who are licensed and eligible to teach in Fall 2019 are invited to attend. December 2018 graduates who will be eligible to teach upon graduation are also invited to attend, to discuss mid-year opportunities with attending school districts.
• 8:00 am - 8:45 am: Recruiter registration and check-in
• Students are encouraged to arrive around 8:30 am
• 9:00 am - 11:45 am: Open Fair - Teacher candidates visit school districts, provide resumes & schedule interviews
• 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Interviews -- Recruiters select students during morning open fair and scheduled for half-hour interviews during afternoon
* Students responsible for their own transportation and lunch. Students must have an approved resume from the Career Services office. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Must send 48 hours prior to event). Stop by the office to get copies of your resume printed on resume paper for FREE!
To register, click here or copy and paste: https://goo.gl/forms/lfUrmccV2wPiaFrc2 in your url bar. Registration is encouraged but not required. In order to have a premade nametag, registeristration deadline is Monday, April 8th at 8:00 am