Finals Week For Spring 2020 Is May 4th through the 7th. Make Sure You Have All Of Your Study Materials and Information Handy!
- Save all of your notes! You never know what infomraiton may show up later as something to remember.
- Start studying the week before! No need to cram when you already know the material.
- Know what you are allowed to access during your finals. (Calculator, notes, notecard, pencil or pen, etc...)
- Ask questions. If you are unsure of something regarding your final, ask your professor! They are here to help.
- Know the finals schedule. Your final may not be during the same time as your class. Be sure to pay attention when your professor gives you a date, time, and place for your final exam.
- Be sure to get plenty of sleep, even if it means you stop studying. You will be better off knowing most of itw ell than knowing all of it "kind-of".
- Allocate more time than you think necessary to studying and take breaks so you do not get too overwhelemed.