The Senior Art Exhibition is the capstone experience for graduating art majors. It serves as a final graduation requirement and an opportunity for our seniors to present their creativity and craftsmanship in a professional manner.
Opening Reception April 24th 4:30pm-6:30pm, with Senior Awards announced at 5pm.
Students presenting their work in this exhibition are...
- Emily May, BFA fine arts (ceramics concentration)
- Marissa Uhrig, BS in Computer Art and Graphic Programming
- Jake Francis, BS in commercial art
- Kees Edwards, BS in Computer Art and Graphic Programming
- Allison Dieter, BFA fine arts (digital arts concentration)
Gallery hours are Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm, Saturday - Sunday, noon - 4pm,
The gallery is also open before and after Hugo Young Theatre performances.