The Senior Art Exhibition is the capstone experience for graduating art majors. It serves as a final graduation requirement and an opportunity for our seniors to present their creativity and craftsmanship in a professional manner.
Opening reception is free and open to the public, April 3rd 4:30pm-6:30pm.
Students presenting work in Senior Art Exbhition I are...
- Mauricio Uranga, BA commercial art
- Marquerite Tryling, BED art education
- Josh Quay, BFA bachelor of fine arts (digital art concentration)
- Barbara Mooneyham, BFA bachelor of fine arts (sculpture concentration)
- Carol Fauber, BA fine arts (ceramics concentration)
A second exhibition featuring additional graduating seniors is scheduled for April 24 - May 10. Senior awards will be announced at the opening reception for this second show (April 24, 4:30-6:00 pm).