Earn Graduate Credits While Working Towards Your Bachelor's Degree
Graduate Coursework Opportunity
Register for up to 7 graduate credit hour to be applied directly to your undergraduate degree requirements!
All Majors Welcome!
A graduate degree in communication studies will enhance your opportunities when job-searching.
1. Senior status
2. 3.0 overall GPA
3. Complete the Dual Credit application and get permission of Advisor, Chair, and Dean
Graduate Credit Courses Offered to Undergraduates:
COM 510 Introduction to Graduate Studies
COM 520 Research Methods in Communication Studies
COM 530 Theories in Communication Studies
These courses will replace general electives or may be used for course subsitutions with approval from your advisor.
*Additional courses may be taken. Master of Arts in Corporate & Strategic Communication (MACSC) graduate credit hour tution rates will be applied.
Why Earn a Master's Degree in Corporate & Strategic Communication?
- A growing focus on corporate responsibility, public safety, and preparedness has led to a need for competent communication skills and the growth of Corporate and Strateic Communication
- Prepare for a wide range of careers by developing communication-intensive skills that reflect equity and justice and are adaptable to an ever-changing communications land scape
- AU's MACSC program provides a dynamic balance of communication theory, research, and application
Continuing in the program after graduation is easy!
With our 100% online program, no matter where you move to after graduation, you can complete your Master of Arts in Corporate and Strateic Communication degree from Ashland University.
- Courses are offered every Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters - 8 week sessions
- In the spring semester of your senior year, you may apply to continue in the program via graduate admissions application process
- These credits will easily transfer to other communication graduate programs should you decide to pursue your graduate degree elsewhere
- 100% online
- Earn your master’s degree in as little as 18 months
- 30 credit hours
- First program of its kind
- Committed faculty who are consultants, managers and principals of corporate and strategic communication situations
- Courses include: Health Communication, Risk Communication, Crisis Communication, Strategic Communication, Health Informatics