Dr. Iyad Ajwa
- Joined Ashland University in 1997
- Teaches a variety of computer science courses including Java Programming, Mobile Applications Development, Discrete Mathematics, Data Structures, Linux, Principles of Operating Systems, Web Design and Programming, Theory of Computation, Computer Algorithms, Fundamentals of Computer Security, and Cyber Ethics
- Serves on university, college and department committees
- Research interests include parallelism in symbolic mathematical computations, computer algebra, the Groebner Bases Algorithm and the Characteristic Sets Method
- Member of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the ACM Special Interest Group on Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulations (SIGSAM) and the ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
I work in...
The department of Mathematics and Computer Science offers majors in actuarial science, computer science, mathematics and integrated mathematics (i.e. secondary mathematics education). When you major in any of these disciplines at Ashland University, you study with experts who... Read More