- Joined Ashland University in 2016
- Research areas of interest include scholastic media, censorship and journalistic pedagogy, while teaching areas include media writing, media law and ethics, media effects and mass communication theory
- Active in the world of scholastic journalism and serves as an executive board member for the Ohio Scholastic Media Association and state director for the national Journalism Education Association
- Taught high school journalism and advised an award-winning student newspaper, both in print and online, for five years
- Experience as a freelance journalist in writing, photography and design
I work in...
Ashland University’s Journalism & Digital Media Department is the only fully integrated media program in the state of Ohio. We offer an innovative, state-of-the-art converged media education experience for today’s digital storytellers. Students immerse themselves in print... Read More