Professor Nancy Udolph
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 1988 and serves as Field Director and Associate Professor of Social Work specializing in micro-practice courses and international social work
- Prior to teaching, she was a clinical social worker in the mental health field and still maintains a small counseling practice
- Has spoken at state, national and international conferences on a variety of topics including cultural competence, working with indigenous populations and the social construction of difference
- Certified Accreditation Site Visitor, Council on Social Work Education
- Active member of the National Association of Social Workers, the Council on Social Work Education and the Association of Baccalaureate Program Directors
- Active in the community, serving on the Mental Health and Recovery Board of Ashland County, and the Rape Crisis/Domestic Violence Task Force
- Received the Ohio NASW Region VIII Outstanding Service Award in 2008 and the Panhellenic Council Faculty Member of the Year Award in 2009
I work in...
Reach your goals with a career in social work.
If you have a passion for helping others improve their lives and their communities, social work is an excellent choice. As a licensed professional, you will have excellent job prospects in areas such as mental health, health,... Read More