The Communication Studies student will:
- Critically analyze the complexity of human communication addressing the ongoing transaction between and among parties.
- Create messages by identifying and evaluating the audience, purpose, and context.
- Examine the persuasive nature of human and mediated communication.
- Demonstrate proficiency in presenting oral communication skills for an audience.
- Implement written communication skills through written projects.
- Critically analyze messages through the use of listening skills.
- Explain the social, cultural, and ethical responsibilities of communicators.