Excellent preparation to serve God and the Church while saving time and money!
Speed up your ministry training with an Accelerated BA/MA in Christian Ministries from Ashland University and the Ashland Theological Seminary.
We are introducing a new way to complete your Bachelor of Arts in Religion along with a Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (MACM) in only five years.
How does it work?
The accelerated BA/MACM is designed for helping traditional undergraduate students like you to move on to seminary after you complete a BA in Religion at Ashland University.
Twelve credits from religion classes in the BA are applied to the MACM as advanced standing. Also, up to 15 additional hours of electives in the BA degree are classes taken at the Seminary. This means you can get started on your MACM while doing your BA in Religion from AU! One year after graduating with a BA you can successfully complete the MACM from ATS!
Ministry experience while still an undergraduate
You don’t have to wait until seminary to gain experience. Working with the Office of Christian Ministry at AU, there are opportunities for summer internships with churches and ministry experience during the semester.
What you'll learn:
The Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (MACM) is designed to equip graduates for effective ministry and competent leadership primarily in congregational settings. The degree provides a foundation in ministerial theory and practice that will assist students to pursue ministry.
Once you complete your accelerated MACM you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical and faithful interpretation and responsible use of Scripture in appropriate ministry and professional settings.
- Establish communal and personal disciplines that nourish Christian spiritual and moral formation.
- Form a missional vision of kingdom ministry with multi-cultural and multi-faith contexts.
- Demonstrate critical theological reflection that is biblically faithful, historically grounded, contextually relevant and integrated with life and ministry.
- Develop ongoing practices of justice that bear witness to the full scope of the kingdom of God.
- Exhibit effective ministry skills related to your areas of service.
Get started today!
If you are interested in a practical degree that will equip you for full-time ministry, look no more. Get an accredited degree from both Ashland University and Ashland Theological Seminary.
If you are already a student at AU, contact Dr. Slade at: email@example.com for details on becoming a Religion major and entering the accelerated BA/MACM.