Epsilon Tau Chapter
The Phi Alpha National Social Work Honorary seeks to provide a closer bond among students of social work and to promote humanitarian goals and ideals. Ashland University's Epsilon Tau chapter honors senior social work majors who have attained excellence of scholarship and distinction of achievement as students of social work.
Benefits of Membership include
- Membership to a nationally recognized organization that supports high standards in social work education
- Becoming part of a national community of social work students, faculty and practictioners
- Access to a list-serv to allow networking with Phi Alpha members across the country
Additional information, including scholarship applications, can be found at the Phi Alpha site.
Qualifications for Membership
- An institutional GPA of 3.25, with a 3.4 GPA in social work courses
- A declared major in social work
- Completion of nine semester hours of required social work courses
- At least sophomore status