Executive Leaders Alliance
**YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE WITH TIMBELO, INC AND RIGHT PATH ENTERPRISES, LLC IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR THIS ASHLAND CREDIT**
Through this course, Executive Leaders will embark upon activities related to self-evaluation, goals reviews and rewrites/modifications, which will lend itself to advancing improved communication, collaboration, accountability, growth, and friendship thereby creating a more inspirational culture-changing executive.
- Definition of an Executive Leader
- Dispelling myths of Executive Leaders
- Moving from self-evaluation to embracing self-awareness
- How your body language conveys who you are and how it reflects who you are
- Characteristics of effective Executive Leaders
- Being a great leader in the 21st Century
- Reflections and plans for application
- Individualized plan of action
2 Hours (3 Meetings)
- In between projected meeting dates, Executive Leaders will complete their individual study/implementation description and log 30 hours, related to the job-embedded curriculum.
Executive Leaders will review research and evidence based ideas and strategies. They will collaborate with colleagues, expand their networking opportunities and increase their capacity to leverage new learnings, knowledge, and experiences. They will submit an electronic culminating "end of course" submission.
- Location of Meeting:Online