The Business Management major is a comprehensive overview of the skill set necessary to compete in a managerial position in business. These managerial skills, complemented by a solid foundation in the business core, equip students with the necessary knowledge to become a successful manager. As business changes in many ways, some components remain the same. One element that never changes is the need for creative and efficient management of individuals. Students will learn about all three areas, individuals in an organization, the organization itself and the organization in the global marketplace, as Business Management major in the Dauch College of Business & Economics.
- A philosophy at the College of Business & Economics is augmenting class work with numerous opportunities for additional enrichment. Examples are the study abroad trips, case study competitions, business computer simulations; students have the opportunity to excel both inside and outside the classroom.
- Experience numerous student organizations and business involvement opportunities.
- Receive personalized career planning and academic advising services.
- Experiential learning in working directly with current business leaders such as the Ford Distinguished Business Lecture Series.
- In a recent nationwide survey, Ashland University was ranked as one of the 200 top Universities in the U.S.A. by U.S. News.
- Valuable Alumni connections through an alumni network that connects students with business opportunities for jobs/career opportunities.
- Double major available in Management and Entrepreneurship within a four-year time span.