RN to BSN Transfer Credit Articulation Agreements with Associate Degree RN Program Partners
Through the provision of transfer credit opportunities, an articulation agreement offers a seamless transition for the associate degree registered nurse to complete a Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN).
You may apply NOW to begin the program if the following applies:
- hold a current, valid license to practice as a registered nurse in one U.S. state or territory
- currently enrolled in an RN licensure program
- graduate of an RN program and eligible for the NCLEX
Please contact Dr. Jody Hostetler for further information about transfer credit through articulation agreements at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current articulation agreements include:
- Aultman College
- Marion Technical College
- North Central State College
- Northwest State Community College
- Owens Community College
- Sinclair Community College
- Stark State College
- Terra Community College