- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2010 and serves as assistant professor of Nursing and Director of the Doctor of Nursing Program
- Teaches Advanced pathophysiology, advanced pharmacology, advanced health assessment, and advanced simulation
- Assist graduate students in residency and scholarly projects
- Research areas include: improving cultural competence through the use of simulation, using simulation to help transition nursing students into practice
- Other experiences: Advanced Practice nursing for the Heart and Vascular Institute at Cleveland Clinic and for the device clinic at Avita Health Systems, Facilitator for medical missions to the Dominican Republic, ACLS and BLS instructor
- Duquesne University, D.N.P.
- Ohio State University, M.S.
- Pensacola Christian College, B.S.N.