Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Joined the College of nursing as a full-time faculty member in August of 2018.
- Faculty co-advisor for the SCRUBS Society.
- NLN Certified Nurse Educator (CNE).
- Quality Matters certified peer reviewer.
- Currently a candidate for a Ph.D. in nursing at the University of Akron.
- Clinical background in emergency nursing, quality care coordination, and management.
- Teaches Complex Health Alterations, Leadership and Management in Health Organizations, and Pathophysiology/Pharmacology 1 & 2.
- Research interests: Plant-based diets for managing and preventing chronic disease; relationships between culture, diet, and health.
Indiana Wesleyan University, M.S.N. - Nursing Education
The University of Akron, B.S.N.