You are here
Clinical Assistant Professor of Athletic Training
Rybolt Sport Sciences Center
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2016 and serves as clinical assistant professor of Athletic Training
- Serves as Clinical Education Coordinator for Athletic Training
- Teaches courses on Anatomy, Injury Recognition and Management, Strength and Conditioning, and Organization and Administration
- Licensed to practice athletic training in the State of Ohio
- Certified as an athletic trainer by the NATA Board of Certification
- Certified as a strength and conditioning specialist by the NSCA
- Member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association, Great Lakes Atheltic Trainers Association, and Ohio Athletic Trainers' Association
- Previous clinical practice experiences with high school, collegiate, and professional athletics
Ohio University, M.S.
Ashland University, B.S.