You are here
Assistant Professor of Nursing
College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2016 and serves as assistant professor of Nursing and the Assessment Coordinator
- Teaches courses on Pediatrics, Genetics, Nursing Concepts
- Research areas include Mindfulness, as a teaching strategies, Health Promotion and Patient Safety
- Certified in Healthcare Simulation Education (CHSE)
- Other experiences Sigma Theta Tau, Rho-Nu- At-Large #419, STTI Governance committee, Mentoring Advisor, Faculty Advisor, INACSL committee chair
Case Western Reserve University, DNP
Walden University, M.S.
Kent State University, B.S.N.