You are here
Juanita Reese Kline
Chair of the Nursing Department
Director of theTraditional Nursing Program
Associate Professor of Nursing
College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2010
- Nursing Department Chair and Traditional Program Director
- Associate Professor of Nursing teaching Pathophysiology / Pharmacology I & II; Health Assessment; Medical-Surgical Nursing; Capstone Preceptorship
- Clinical background in Medical-Surgical Nursing and Critical Care
- Research areas: Academic Integrity Among Nursing Students; Academic Misconduct Among Nursing Students
- Student adviser to student nurses enrolled in Traditional Nursing Program
- Served on the Ohio League for Nursing’s Board of Directors; Ohio Board of Nursing’s Educational Advisory Council; Independent Living Center of North central Ohio’s Board of Trustees; Member Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society and recipient of Award for Excellence in Nursing Education through Rho Nu Chapter at Large; former Academic Dean of MedCentral College of Nursing; Served as member on several university and college committees.
Kennedy Western University, Ph.D.
The Ohio State University, M.S. Acute Care/Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist
The Ohio State University, B.S.N.