Tuition & Fees for Academic Year 2017-2018
- $361.00 per credit hour
- $15.00 per credit hour online support technology fee
- Textbook fees vary for each course; some courses include all reading materials
- Tuition/fees subject to change in subsequent academic years
Unlimited credits may transfer to AU. Residency requirements to complete 120 credit hours for the Bachelor's degree from AU include:
- 30 semester hours of credit at AU
- Last 12 semester hours earned before graduation at AU
- 2 required AU nursing courses may transfer from a nationally accredited program (applies to student transfer credit from another RN to BSN program)
What does this mean for your tuition costs?
- 27 credit hours - 9 required RN to BSN nursing courses
- 3 credit hours - 1 additional course
- 30 credit hours = $10,830.00 tuition
The remaining tuition cost will depend on the courses you need to take at Ashland University or elsewhere to complete the 120 credit hours for the BSN degree.