NWOESC PD Series I
**YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE WITH NWOESC IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR THIS ASHLAND CREDIT**
Participants will have the option to participate in a choice of professional development opportunities. 12.5 contact hours are required per credit hour desired. Options are listed in the PD Brochure. Other PD opportunities may be added by the director.
The NWOESC Professional Development series addresses a variety of current educational issues and initiates from support for new teachers and administrators to World Language teachers. We strive to meet the needs of our districts in a variety of ways and invite teachers and school leaders to be a part of the conversations that guide our professional development offerings.
Implementation and Outcome:
Participants will demonstrate how they have used the knowledge gained in sessions attended in their district work. Participants will include how the knowledge was integrated into practices, how it helped them with their work as administrators, and how it impacted their students.
At course completion, participants will:
- gain information on current initiates in education.
- stay current on legal updates.
- network with teachers and administrators to gain knowledge about specific topics related to their work.
- have the opportunity to secure 30 hours HPQD in the area of serving gifted students in the regular classroom.
- learn how to use data for school improvement.
- engage in STEAM activities to promote STEAM education in their districts.
- Location of Meeting:Northwest Ohio ESC