For more information on being an Adjunct Instructor and for helpful tips on creating a high quality proposal form, please review the Adjunct Manual.
Submit the following information to become an Ashland University PDS adjunct instructor:
- Adjunct Application
- Photocopy of Teaching Certificate/License
- Photocopy of Master’s Degree Grade Transcript
- Proposal form
Tax and Employment Eligibility Forms (needed ONLY if you will be receiving an instructional fee from Ashland University)
- Ohio Employee’s Withholding Exemption Certificate (IT-4)
- Federal Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4)
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Direct Deposit Form
If you do not already have a Professional Learning Evaluation Tool, please feel free to use this form: Ashland PDS Evaluation Form.