Peter Ghazarian, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor of Leadership Studies
130 Dwight Schar College of Education
Area of Specialty
International education, Migration and multiculturalism, Globalization and related social and economic changes
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2019
- Teaches graduate courses in Institutional Effectiveness, Leadership Research, Quantitative Research Design and Ed.D. Dissertation.
- Worked as an educator in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom and South Korea
- Other experience:
- Published in Multicultural Education Review, The International Education Journal: Comparative Perspectives, The Journal of International Students and The Journal of Studies in International Education
- Boston University, Ed.D. (Educational Leadership and Development)
- London Metropolitan University, M.A. (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- Kent State University, B.A. (English)