Financial aid is awarded on a first come, first-served basis. Please complete these steps to receive your financial aid offer letter:
- Apply for admission to Ashland University.
- Submit a FAFSA beginning Oct. 1 prior to the academic year you plan to enroll. Ashland University's school code is 003012.
- When you receive an email notification, log in to Self-Service to review your financial aid offer letter. You can find your username on your admissions application portal;then visit Ashland University’s password tool to create your password. Once logged in to Self-Service, click on 'Financial Aid'. If you need help navigating, instructions are provided under “Helpful Links” on the Self-Service Financial Aid homepage.
- Complete loan processes for any loans included in your offer letter that you want to accept. To cancel or reduce any of your loans, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Federal Direct Loans on your offer letter will be processed unless you tell us otherwise.
- Please check your Ashland University email account frequently for important information from the Financial Aid Office. Financial aid information is communicated primarily to the student.
Tip: Keep all financial aid documents where you can easily access them whenever you need them.