ADOBE PHOTOSHOP GR 6-12
This one graduate credit course focuses on strategies for the use of PhotoShop as a teaching and learning tool in your classroom. PhotoShop will be used to aide in the instruction in the classroom. Participants will learn the PhotoShop software, create templates, choose templates, and design a lesson to integrate PhotoShop in their instruction. The following are objectives for the course.
- Become more familiar with DoDEA curricular Standards
- Become more familiar with NETS – Technology Standards for Students
- Learn the basics of PhotoShop Software using atomic learning, recipes4success, and PhotoShop tutorials.
- Select appropriate PhotoShop activities that correspond to the NETS Standards & the DoDEA curriculum.
- Produce one PhotoShop Template for use with your students.
- Design a lesson or unit using PhotoShop software as a tool.
- Use PhotoShop software with students in the classroom, the computer lab or the information center.
- Post examples of student work or class work using PhotoShop software.
- Share what you taught and what you learned with others on Blackboard.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:15pm to Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 1:15pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format