The design of the Collaborative Leadership for Principals virtual education course focuses on four major theme in the 21st Century Teaching, Leading and Learning model and emphasizes critical assessment, reflection and skills development in those areas:
- Social and Emotional Competence
- Collaboration and Conflict Competence
- Diversity in Leadership Thought and Action
- Use of Technology in Support of Learning and Innovation
These four foci are the underpinning of the Collaborative Leadership Course. Self-assessment, system analysis, and practical strategy development will occur in all of the content modules of the course to help school leaders understand their strengths and weaknesses as leaders and provide them with strategic and tactical ways to improve and transfer their enhanced leadership to their school systems.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:45pm to Monday, June 30, 2014 - 12:45pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format