GERMANY TODAY PART VI
YOU MUST BE A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE EMPLOYEE TO PARTICIPATE
This offering is designed for educators to gain an appreciation and understanding og NATO, its history, political goals, and perspectives and contemporary issues facing NATO today. This offering provides information that can be used in the classroom with Students. Topics include:
- A new agenda for NATO?
- The integration of the FRG into the Western alliance and security system
- NATO and German unification. A political perspective.
- The Security Dilemma: USA and Europe in the Balkan and Afghanistan conflicts
- 63 years of NATO: crisis overcome duing the Cold War
- NATO needs reform: global problems require global solutions
- The United Nations
- Day and Time of Meeting:Friday, December 13, 2013 - 6:30pm to Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 2:00pmLocation of Meeting:Pfalzakademie, Lambrecht Germany