INSPIRATION 6-12 AND PBL
This one graduate credit course focuses on strategies for the use of Inspiration as a teaching and learning tool in your classroom. Inspiration will be used to aide in the instruction in the classroom. Participants will learn the Inspiration software, create templates, choose templates, and design a lesson to integrate Inspiration in their instruction. The following are objectives for the course.
- Become more familiar with DoDEA curricular Standards
- Become more familiar with NETS – Technology Standards for Students
- Learn the basics of Inspiration Software using atomic learning, recipes4success, and Inspiration tutorials.
- Select appropriate Inspiration activities that correspond to the NETS Standards & the DoDEA curriculum.
- Produce one Inspiration Template for use with your students.
- Design a lesson or unit using Inspiration software as a tool.
- Use Inspiration software with students in the classroom, the computer lab or the information center.
- Post examples of student work or class work using Inspiration software.
- Share what you taught and what you learned with others on Blackboard.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:15pm to Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 1:15pm