INTEGRATE MULTIPLE TECH
This one graduate credit course focuses on strategies for the use of the creativity software and project based learning as a teaching and learning tool in your classroom. Three creativity software programs will be used to aide in the instruction in the classroom. Participants will learn the creativity software programs needed, create templates, choose templates, and design a lesson to integrate the three creativity software programs into a project based learning unit in their classroom. The following are objectives for the course.
- Become more familiar with DoDEA curricular Standards
- Become more familiar with NETS – Technology Standards for Students
- Learn the basics of two additional creativity software programs using atomic learning, recipes4success, and program specific tutorials.
- Select appropriate project based learning activities that correspond to the NETS Standards & the DoDEA curriculum.
- Produce one creativity software project based unit for use with your students.
- Design lessons using the three creativity software programs as tools.
- Use creativity software with students in the classroom, the computer lab or the information center.
- Post examples of student work or class work using creativity software.
- Share what you taught and what you learned with others on Blackboard.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:15pm to Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 1:15pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format