SMART RESPONSE IN CLASS
This one graduate credit course focuses on strategies for the use of SmartBoard as a teaching and learning tool in your classroom. SmartBoard will be used to aide in the instruction in the classroom. Participants will learn the SmartBoard software, create templates, choose templates, and design a lesson to integrate SmartBoard in their instruction. The following are objectives for the course.
- Become more familiar with DoDEA curricular Standards
- Become more familiar with NETS – Technology Standards for Students
- Learn the basics of SmartBoard Software using atomic learning, recipes4success, and SmartBoard tutorials.
- Select appropriate SmartBoard activities that correspond to the NETS Standards & the DoDEA curriculum.
- Produce one SmartBoard Template for use with your students.
- Design a lesson or unit using SmartBoard software as a tool.
- Use SmartBoard software with students in the classroom, the computer lab or the information center.
- Post examples of student work or class work using SmartBoard software.
- Share what you taught and what you learned with others on Blackboard.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:15pm to Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 1:15pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format