SNAG IT AND PBL
This one graduate credit course focuses on strategies for the use of Snag IT as a teaching and learning tool in your classroom. Snag IT will be used to aide in the instruction in the classroom. Participants will learn the Snag IT software, create templates, choose templates, and design a lesson to integrate Snag IT in their instruction. The following are objectives for the course.
- Become more familiar with DoDEA curricular Standards
- Become more familiar with NETS – Technology Standards for Students
- Learn the basics of Snag IT Software using atomic learning, recipes4success, and Snag IT tutorials.
- Select appropriate Snag IT activities that correspond to the NETS Standards & the DoDEA curriculum.
- Produce one Snag IT Template for use with your students.
- Design a lesson or unit using Snag IT software as a tool.
- Use Snag IT software with students in the classroom, the computer lab or the information center.
- Post examples of student work or class work using Snag IT software.
- Share what you taught and what you learned with others on Blackboard.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:00pm to Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 1:00pmLocation of Meeting:Online Format