SPARK UP YOUR PE CURRIC
This Conference is designed for educators to gain an appreciation and understanding of appropriate activities, and to learn new teaching strategies in the field of Physical Education and Health.
. Topics include:
- Learn about the framework for practical, functional, and sequential skill development for a “best practices” model.
- Teaching strategies for differentiated instruction
Update on Physical Education and Health for DoDEA
- Grade Level lessons from the new SPARKS Curriculum
- Bicycle Safety/Instruction for PAN classes
- Teaching Modifications in Physical Education
- Peer Modeling
- Functional Fitness lesson
- CSI Writing Goals
- Updating information from DoDEA District
- Day and Time of Meeting:Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 8:00am to Saturday, March 1, 2014 - 5:00pmLocation of Meeting:Garmisch Marshall Center Gymnasium