NSTA Cincinnati Conf
The National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) Cincinnati Conference of Science Education will be held November 14-16, 2019 at the Duke Energy Convention Center. The conference will offer the latest in science content, teaching strategies, and research to enhance and expand professional growth. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to collaborate with science education leaders and your peers.
In order to qualify for this credit:
- Make a copy of certificate of attendance or picture of badge.
- Attend a minumum of 12.5 hours of conference sessions. This usually means 12.5 one-hour sessions or equivalent hours of longer workshops.
- Write a brief summary of each session/workshop attended. Summarize the session in 150-250 words. Cover the following topics:
- How can I incorporate what I learned into my teaching?
- What were the strengths?
- What would have made this session/workshop more valuable to me?
At course completion, participants will be able to create lesson plans that incorporate what was learned.
- Location of Meeting:Duke Energy Convention CenterLocation of Meeting:525 Elm St, Cincinnati OH 45202