CREATING LEARNING CLASSR
Course Location: www.teachnkidslearn.com
Course Creating Learning Classrooms : Danielson Framework?
Creating Learning Classrooms: Support for Danielson Domains 2 & 3 -Many of today’s classrooms are designed and practiced as teaching classrooms, where the actions and learning are focused on and driven by the teacher. Teaching classrooms however, do not match the needs and expectations for 21st Century learning. To be successful in the 21st Century students need to be engaged in learning classrooms, where the actions and learning are focused on student outcomes and classroom practices that strengthen and deepen not only students’ content knowledge but their overall ability to think deeply, communicate, analyze, problem solve, and take responsibility for their learning.
Throughout their learning course participants will engage in critical self-assessment and reflection, goal setting, and planning and implementation in their classroom.
This course has been divided into six modules:
- · Introduction to Learning Classrooms
- · Rituals, Routines, and Communication
- · Managing Student Groups
- · Rich Learning Discourse
- · Learning Questions
- · Putting the Pieces Together: Creating Your Learning Classroom
- Location of Meeting:www.teachnikdslearn.comLocation of Meeting:On going On line